Romulus is the leader in constituent services, and the end of hard-to-use, hard-to-implement, and hard-to-purchase private sector software retrofitted for government. It’s a software platform that government workers use to do more with less overhead, and to more constituent applause. Romulus centralizes constituent communications, streamlines service management, and reports on constituent trends and work performed. Watch the demo video to learn more, and contact Seneca to learn more.
- Governing | So Many Tweets and Calls, So Little Time: How Governments Can Manage It All
- CivSource | Seneca Systems Raises $3.5M For Gov Tech
- Silicon Valley Business Journal | The people speak, and this Redwood City startup’s platform helps the government hear them
- PEHub | Seneca raises $3.5 mln from Initialized Capital, Cowboy, Govtech, Y Combinator
- CRM.com | Seneca Systems Launches Romulus Government Platform